Fine-art print, edition of 3 (9x9 inches)Limited collector fine-art print, stamped, signed
Printed at studio on Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta 325 gsm paper
Paper size: 11.8 x 15.7 inches (30 x 40 centimeters)
Image size: 9 x 9 inches (23 x 23 centimeters)
Prints are unmounted (unless frame is chosen).
Print and paper details
Used papers are the first fine art products in the market.
Archivability, quality and consistency are made to highest standards. Deepest blacks for black and
white photography and depth for landscape photography.
They have been choosen to meet the highest standards of FineArt prints using only the finest raw materials and
More information at Hahnemühle website
I printed in darkroom for more than 10 years on gelatin silver fiber based paper. But using so many chemicals and dozens of liters of water was always something that I disliked.
In terms of rendering, archiving, consistency, light stability and paper quality digital printing is easily on a part with silver printing.
I now print with Epson PRO A3 Fine-Art pigment-based inks printer.
Estimated display life is 85-110 years (check out Wilhelm Imaging Research
for more technical information) before
noticeable change. For best longevity prints should be overmatted and mounted under anti-uv glass. They should not be displayed in direct sunlight.
Conditions of use and storage
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30°C (50° to 86°F),
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion,
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes,
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
The photography can be sent framed, ready to be hanged on your wall,
- The frame is 15.7 x 19.6 inches (40 x 50 centimeters) black wood with real mineral glass,
- The photography is mounted under a specific heavy passe-partout, without acid, manually cut by a professional,
- The glass is protected during shipping with a dedicated piece of wood,
- The package is handled carefully and heavily protected,
- Supplement amount for frame is 100 euros / 112 us dollars,
Delays can be from 1 to 3 weeks depending of plannings and availability all of requirements.
Shipping and protection details
- Prints are carefully protected individually in an archival Mylar D or Therphane crystal-clear sleeve considered stable for long-term use.
- Packaged in a flat high quality, heavy duty reinforced white ©RIGIPACK envelope, manufactured from robust 470 g/m² micro-flute corrugated board with reinforced corners to ensure the contents will travel safely and arrive in perfect condition.
- Are also included 2 (two) pieces of 2.0 mm A3 card to increase rigidity.
- The package is finally inserted in a FedEx Express® Large Box for a maximum protection.
- Price includes worldwide tracked shipping and are done via FedEx Express International.
- Price includes worldwide shipping,
- All orders are provided with a detailed PRO FORMA invoice,
- The informative currencies reference exchange rates are based on realtime European Central Bank regular daily concertation procedure.
You can use these different methods:
- Fast and secure via PayPal member account
- Securised credit card
- International check only in USD or Euros currencies. The order will not begin processing for up to 14 days from the order's placement while the check clears,
- International bank money transfer. The full international bank account ID (IBAN/BIC/SWIFT) will be given to you after your order.